List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] Digital TV question
From:       "Timothy Waters" <timothy.waters () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 13:20:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

What is a good digital card? I am going to want to record some digital
channels too.

--
Timothy Waters
timothy.waters@gmail.com

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of
man." Albert Einstein(1946)