On 6/22/06, Chris Gentle wrote: > I have two Zap2It Lineups: "DISH" for my Dish Network channels and "Local" for > my over-the-air broadcast channels. > > I just purchased a pcHDTV HD-5500 card and modified my "Local" lineup to > include the digital channels. However, mythfilldatabase is not grabbing the > new channels for "Local". > > When I run mythfilldatabase from the command line I can see the message > "Updating myth channels" for my DISH lineup but I never see this when it > updates my Local channels. > > I've also tried running with various mythfilldatabase flags, including > --do-channel-updates. > > I'm running a recent SVN version of MythTV. > > Any ideas? I ran into this and used "--do-channel-updates --source-id 2 --max-days 1", where "2" was the source id of the new channel lineup, and it added the channels for the new source. After that, a regular mythfilldatabase would add new data to the existing channels. I used max-days just to get it done quickly to verify that it worked. I'm not sure whether this is strictly necessary. Try combining --source-id [source id of Local] with --do-channel-updates _______________________________________________ mythtv-users mailing list mythtv-users@mythtv.org http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users