List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] Re: what cards and tools
From:       bill-mythtv () carpenter ! ORG (WJCarpenter)
Date:       2004-11-30 23:36:52

match> Confirm that the FX 5200 will actually work with your

That reminds me ... can someone clear up whether the FX 5200 has
hardware decoding?  I didn't see any clear mention of it on the nVidia
web site, but the popularity of this card leaves me wondering.  Is it
popular just because of its good TV output, or does it have
unadvertised decoding, too?