List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    [mythtv-users] Change Channel on PVR-250
From:       "Michael Libeskind" <mikelibes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 22:51:42

Just upgraded to a PVR-250 today.
It's a lot nicer than my old card, but I can not get mythtv to change the
channel of the card.
If I tun the ptune.pl script I can change the channel.  The database looks
like it got populated by mythfilldatabase correctly.
Any ideas?

I was running version 0.8 before today when I upgraded to the CVS version.
I wipped out my entire database and started over during the upgrade.