List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] =?utf-8?q?I=27m_working_on_UNICABLE_improvment_-_help_ne?= =?utf-8?q?eded?=
From:       warpme <warpme () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2013-08-26 11:06:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
Forgive me maybe lame question, but c++ isn't thing I know enough.

I want to share&amp;use global variable between all instances of dvbchannel objects.
My idea was to declare this variable as static in dvbchannel.h.

class DVBChannel : public DTVChannel
{
   public:
       static QDateTime   last_tuning;

It compiles, but unfortunately linker returns:
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.27.so: undefined reference to `DVBChannel::last_tuning'

So what is best way to declare global, shared variable used by all instances of dvbchannel ?

Thx in advance