List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    Re: [mythtv] Multirec and recording earlystart/latefinish
From:       Another Sillyname <anothersname () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-29 4:20:45

It's something I intend to look at, what I'm looking to do first is
get a better understanding of the logic and see if there were specific
reasons it was coded the way it is rather then jumping in and coding
something that conflicts with other code/reasoning.  It's unlikely I'd
get that insight on the user list.