List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    Re: [mythtv] MythTV for IP STB
From:       Mohammad Mahefooz <mahefooz () techwaymail ! in>
Date:       2010-03-26 17:55:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are looking for a DVR application for our proposed IP STB to offer DVR
functionality using external USB hard disk. In this regards, we are looking
for a customized binary version of MythTV with APIs for our platform to
integrate it with our respective GUI & Middleware.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammad Mahefooz
Director
Techway Triple Play Network Private Limited
Mobile: +91 9030 232 111
Email: mahefooz@techwaymail.in
Meeting Scheduler: http://meetwith.me/mahefooz