List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] any audio updates to 0.23
From:       Paul <mylists () wilsononline ! id ! au>
Date:       2009-12-25 21:59:40

I having some real audio issues with MythTV 0.22 perhaps due to some Fedora changes who
knows, I did some testing using some other CD audio packages and all seem fine, except for
MythTV.
So perhaps there is some changes with the Audio modules in MythTV 0.23 which may/not help me.
Just wanting some direction so I can try an isolate the cause?

I can easily re-produce the issue during playback of a Music-CD, playback of MP3 seems ok
but it seems that playing a Music CD leads to alot of Buffer problems.

So any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Paul