List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] Launching MythArchive crashes frontend and backend
From:       "Lane Schwartz" <dowobeha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-26 18:48:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am running svn frontend, backend, and mytharchive (current as of 11 AM US
Central time, 26 July 2006).

I am able to consistently crash the frontend and backend by attempting to
launch Optical Disks -> Archive Files -> Find Files To Archive.

I did a dist-clean and uninstall, then recompiled with debugging options
turned on.

Attached are the gdb output and mythfrontend and backend logs created when I
ran both the backend and the frontend via gdb.

Thanks,
Lane

--
Meetup with other Myth users!