List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] streams created -rw-------
From:       "Hansa" <mythtv () logic-q ! nl>
Date:       2006-05-25 21:08:26

Since the users-list doesn't have an answer I'll post my question here.

My recorded programs are created: -rw------- mythtv mythtv
Only the mpg streams in /myth/tv are created like that. png files are
created fine and match the default umask (0022) for the mythtv user.

the mythfrontend runs as user 'mythtv' as well as the mythbackend.
umask for root defaults to 0022

I've already browsed the source but I can't figure out what's wrong.

Regards,
Hansa