List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] mythfrontend dies when entering Watch Recoded TV...
From:       wwinright () attbi ! com
Date:       2003-04-30 15:55:59

Hello everyone,

When entering Watch Recoded TV, mythfrontend dies.
Did I miss something when I udated to yesterdays CVS? I get an "error decoding"
message on the console when it dies. Live TV works fine. Any ideas? I tried
reloading the drivers, as I've had issues with them in the past, but I'm
guessing it's not the PVR as from what I understand it only encodes...

Thanks,
Wade