List:       mythtv-dev
Subject:    [mythtv] "Export Recodings" Option?
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2002-11-12 13:57:29

One option I would like to see in mythtv would be an "Export Recordings"
option, much like the Delete Recodings menu, except the selected recording is
added to a cue of files to be burnt to a cd. This list of files could then
simply be passed to mkisofs | cdrecord, and you have a simple way of
archiving your recordings when disk space starts to get low.

I suppose such an option would have to be accomb\pinied by a way of playing
recordings from an external medium as well...

Just a thought.