List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    FW: MySQL4
From:       Laurence Aronberg <laurence () SERIOUSGLOBAL ! COM>
Date:       2001-07-30 9:29:00

We have MySQL running with PHP on Windows 200 Server. We found that the only
stable version is 3.23.38 mysqld-max-nt. This is working like a dream. But
we are running a search (MATCH) facility on our clients website and they
have specified that the MIN_WORD_LEN (i think thats what its called) should
be 3 instead of the standard 4. We recompiled the source but it was the
original mysqld. Is there a way we can get hold of or purchase the source
code for mysqld-max-nt and do you have a release date for MySQL 4?

Your help is much appreciated

             Laurence Aronberg
                Team Leader
            Serious Global Ltd

         Phone: +44 (0)20 7467 1430
         Fax: +44 (0)20 7467 1440
   Email: mailto:laurence@seriousglobal.com
      Web: http://www.seriousglobal.com

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this by anyone else is unauthorised and if you are not the
unlawful.
When addressed to our Clients, any opinions, quotations, and advice are
subject to our standard terms and conditions.