List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    Re: MySQL linking problem .....
From:       Steve Ruby <stever () seawingsub ! com>
Date:       1999-11-23 23:42:39

> What was the latest libmysql.lib built with?  Could there be some
> incompatibility with Visual C++ 5?  I do not have Visual C++ 6.

Monty posted this earlier on the other list not sure if this
helps but:

Monty said
"Note that if you are using VC++ 5.0, you have to install the VC+5.0
service pack 3 to get this to work."

If you want the full context of the post you can search the archives
for the mysql list the subject was "MYSQL for Windows"