List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    character set for Turkish characters
From:       "Murat Beyhan" <beyhan () deprem ! gov ! tr>
Date:       2006-02-03 8:58:13

Hello ,

I'm new user in mysql on Windows OS.
Actually I have problem that I don't know how can I add Turkish character
set to mysql. On official web site of mysql.com is explaining but to apply
and understand the process is little difficult for me.
Default character set was set latin and collation was swedish.
Process for add new character to Mysql is complicated could you help me how
can solve this problem...
Please help me.
Version is mysql-4.1.1a-alpha.
Thanks...
Murat

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster@deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.