List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    Re: ERROR 1005
From:       Jason Lim <jasonlsm () tm ! net ! my>
Date:       2005-04-29 2:16:31

Hi John,

Thanks for your views.

I tried USE; but to no avail.

That's what I meant - by just creating a primary key field doesn't involve any \
constraints.at all and yet I can't create the 'employee' table. It seems there's some \
indexing files I failed to remove during my last DROP DATABASE demo40. What do you \
think?

Like I said, there's no problem at all creating a database with names other than \
'demo40'.

I did not get any errors using the CREATE DATABASE statement.

Jason