List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    Re: Queries with LIMIT error
From:       Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-20 19:20:36

After some time testing, YEAH, it worked!!!

Thanks PF, I didn't think that could be a bug, at least I couldn't
find the exact description at the change log, maybe a indirect bug
caused by the LIMIT clause and query cache, dunno, at least its fixed
now at 4.1.11.

Now all is working perfectly for about two weeks, no more crashes.

Thanks again,

On 4/14/05, PF: MySQL <ml.mysql@in-genius.com> wrote:
> Upgrade to 4.1.11?

Daniel da Veiga