List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    cannot to connect to server problem
From:       "Ying Shen" <ys () shenying ! org>
Date:       2004-02-25 15:30:31

Hi, can anyone help me? I tried to install mysql at my PC. But when I run mysql, I \
                got this error message:
the error message is;  Error 2003: Can't connect to MySql server on 'localhost' \
                (10061)

My PC is XP, mysql version is 4.0.16 for win.

I did success installe mysql before at my computer. At that time, it worked very \
well. Then I deleted it.   Now I want to reinstalle it, but I found this problem.

THank you.

Mike