List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    Re: VB.NET and BLOB
From:       "Omar Garcia" <ogarcia72 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-24 21:03:50

Hi Andreas,
   I think that there is a problem with BLOB's and MyOLEDB (I'm suspecting
that they are not supported, unless some one else tell us otherwise :-)
...), I didn't tried to insert BLOB's because I couldn't get BLOB's columns
through a select statement; the documentation of the MyOLEDB doesn't list as
implemented some of the interfaces required to handle BLOB's columns, I sent
a note regarding this problem to the address oledb@sw-soft.com (I just can't
remember from where I got it but it had to be from some of the readme files)
but until now there has been no response; I will appreciate a lot if you
share information on how to handle blob's with MyOLEDB in the case that you
find it : - )
Regards.