List:       mysql-win32
Subject:    My SQL Problem
From:       sirl sirl <sirlng () ureach ! com>
Date:       2002-02-22 11:20:31

Dear Sir,
 I need your help concerning mysql installation.I just
installed the software on my windows machine but to my dismay
the program do not run
 I even try telnetting the program ,but the response is always
that the server can't be found at that port.
 Besides,I go into the bin folder ("c:\mysql\bin") but nothing
fruitful happened.
 I noticed that all the needed files were installed but yet i
could not connect to the server.
 I us windows 2000 advancved server,however.I hope no tweaking
is needed by the way.
 I need to get over this as sson as possible.A project is on
for me to execute.Please kindly bail me out of this mess or
refer me to whoever,can help.
 I will really appreciate any assistance you can render.
 Thanks
  Kunle Adekoya
 from Nigeria

Get your own "800" number