List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Fw: VC MySQL++ multi-threading
From:       "Ronny Hanssen" <ronny.hanssen () UneedIT ! org>
Date:       2001-06-20 9:36:52

Sorry if this is a duplicate posting, but it doesn't seem that my previous
posting got through.

(BTW: I am using VC 6 on Win2k)

---

Hi!

I am trying to get MySQL++ to work in multi-threaded debug mode, without
success I am afraid... I have tried to recreate the library with all project
settings to multi-threaded/debug, and I have also copied in the multi/debug
versions of the mysql library and include files. To no help...

The library is built fine. But when I try to use the library in an example
project it fails claiming that I am possibly mixing the versions
(multi/debug - single/opt). I can't really see where this goes wrong either.
I have double-checked and double-checked and I can't see that I have missed
out on any of the settings.

Have anyone before me had problems with this? In the end I am really looking
for getting a multi/opt version out of course, so if debug doesn't work then
I could live with that.

BTW: The examples following the distribution (1.7.1 Win32) works fine on my
Win2k box. I just awnt to get them running in debug/multi-threaded mode....
:/

Thanks in advance,

Ronny Hanssen,
UneedIT AS