List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    configure script slightly broken
From:       "Chris AtLee" <catlee () canada ! com>
Date:       2000-08-30 16:48:18

Hi there,

I've got debian installed on my system, and I installed the =
libmysql-client development package.

After unpacking the sqlplusplus package, I ran the configure script.  It =
broke where it was trying to figure out where mysql was installed.  =
However, the debian packages don't install the mysql libraries under a =
mysql directory...I ended up just removing the check for the mysql =
libraries and everything works fine.  Not the best solution though :)

Cheers,
Chris