List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: 3.0.2 error reporting with store()
From:       Jim <jim () fayettedigital ! com>
Date:       2008-07-20 15:31:27

Warren Young wrote:
> Tom Moers wrote:
>>
>> Anyone? It's been a week since I posted this?
>
> I've been out of town.
>
>> Can anyone please confirm?
>
> Yes.  It's fixed in svn now.  It will appear in 3.0.3 someday. ;)

I think it is still broken in 3.0.3.1 or a similar bug has crept in.

In my previous template problem description, remove a comma from the
first insert so it reads:

insert into stock (item num,weight,price, sdate,description)
                      ^^  Missing comma

It doesn't throw an exception.  It should, shouldn't it?

Thanks,
Jim.