List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: Mysql doubt..Pls help
From:       Warren Young <mysqlpp () etr-usa ! com>
Date:       2007-04-11 16:44:54

Umesh Menon wrote:

> ''error: too few arguments to function `int
> mysql_shutdown(MYSQL*, mysql_enum_shutdown_level)' " error.

We fixed that problem about two and a half years ago, in v1.7.17.  Why
are you still using the ancient 1.7.9 version?  Get the current stuff at
http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

If you have old code created on 1.7.9, be sure to read the Incompatible
Changes section of the user manual.  There have been many since then.