List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: SSQLS v2 :)
From:       <breeze () begun ! ru>
Date:       2007-01-25 15:18:54

> This is a first iteration of c++ generator (1.tag.gz), and a small example
> (2.tar.gz)
>
> generator using libxml2 and ctpp 1.8.3 (http://reki.ru/products/ctpp/)
>
> There are a hierarchy of DbObjects - this is really useful at least for me.
>
> IDbObject
> 	Struct_A
> 		Struct_B
>
> Struct_B derives fields, values and keys from Struct_A

This is second iteration of c++ generator (ssqls.tar.gz), and a small example
(example.tar.gz)

generator still using libxml2 and ctpp 1.8.3 (http://reki.ru/products/ctpp/)

mysqlpp::null is enabled now :)

Generator (almost as it's here) is used in my projects at work. And it cover
all my requirements. I hope it should be useful for someone else.

Sorry for russian comments in IDbObject.h. But interface is simple enought.

["example.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]
["ssqls.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]