List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?
From:       Warren Young <mysqlpp () etr-usa ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:06:01

Will Moy wrote:

> A number of people in the past seem to have looked at making
> MySql++ an XPCOM component from the Mozilla side and given up -
> e.g. http://mysqlxpcom.mozdev.org.

I don't see any mention of MySQL++ on that page, or in the mailing list
archives.  You do understand that MySQL++ is not the same thing as the
MySQL C API, right?  The C API is discussed on the main MySQL mailing
list, not here.

If you're not confused, then please explain what problems you're having.