List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    where can I find mysql\lib and mysql\include
From:       "Li, Eileen" <lie () health ! missouri ! edu>
Date:       2006-02-09 15:45:35

I appreciate any help on this! I install mysql server 5.0, it appears
mysql\lib and mysql\include are not  installed automatically in my
computer, how can I find them from mysql.com? I would appreciated if
there is a link with it.

I try mingw32-make, here is the error message,

C:\mysql++-2.0.7\lib>mingw32-make
cl /Ic:\mysql\include /DMYSQLPP_MAKING_DLL /D_WINDLL /D_UNICODE /G6
/EHsc /nologo /c /MDd /Od /D_DEBUG /ZI /Zi /Fodebug\coldata.obj
coldata.cpp
coldata.cpp
c:\atwork\db\mysql++-2.0.7\lib\defs.h(34) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'mysql.h': No such file or directory
mingw32-make: *** [coldata.obj] Error 2

I check the makefile, it says:
"MYSQL_DIR=c:\mysql"

My problem is, I do not have c:\mysql at all, I have C:\Program
Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0, and it does not have \lib and \include
directory.

Thank you in advance.

> where can I find mysql\lib and mysql\include for
> VC++ 7.1?
mysql.com