List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    MinGW UPDATE
From:       "Death Gauge" <clay_hg () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-29 11:43:23

I was messing with getting MinGW support working for MySQL++ when I noticed
something and had to ask.

In the file libmysqlclient.def it says LIBMYSQL.DLL is that the dll for just
MySQL or is it expecting the DLL that is created from MySQL++. Answer this
and I may give you some good news when I'm done testing somethings on the
MinGW port.

--Death Gauge
"How do you gauge your death?!"