List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Anyone got mysql++-2.0.7 to work with VC++ ??
From:       Tommy Apel <root () cargoa2b ! com>
Date:       2005-12-19 14:19:00

Hello everyone, I'm in desperate need of some clues as to how one get VC++ to
make a .dll or what ever they call .so on windows, can anyone help me ?
I've got the VC++ Toolkit 2003, Microsoft Platform SDK and .NET SDK installed
and first of all, the debug doesn't compile due to missing .lib's namely
MSVCPTRd.lib, I found a way to make the MSVCPTR.lib on
http://libsh.org/win32/build.html, the funny thing is that the .lib files
actually exists just not for x86 but for IA86 and AMD64. As far as I can read
from MSDN website those lib's are somewhat related to threading, but to make
my problem a little shorter... help! windows hates me. does anyone have this
setup working under windows.