List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.
From:       Warren Young <mysqlpp () etr-usa ! com>
Date:       2005-06-14 18:47:44

Mark Dobossy wrote:

> I am trying to get the examples to compile (the libs seem to compile
> fine) on an OS X 10.4 system.

As Chris said, the fix is in the repository.  I'm not sure if I'm going
to apply that change to the 1.7 branch or not.  If you don't mind living
on the bleeding edge during the v2.0 development, you can get the
current development version by saying:

	svn co svn://svn.gna.org/mysqlpp/trunk mysqlpp

Or, with similar commands, you can get the diff for the relevant
changes, and apply it to your own private version of 1.7.