List:       mysql-plusplus
Subject:    Re: quote manipulators
From:       Matthias Dahl <mdml-sqlpp () designassembly ! de>
Date:       2003-10-31 11:07:19

First of all, thanks Sinisa for your reply. A few hours ago I finally
figured how the quote manipulators work- especially that strings are
properly quoted... that's the main reason I'm needing them for. :-)

One last question. Is there a way to properly escape/quote strings in
template queries? One cannot use the quote manipulators on them and the
escape_string() method is obviously broken. Are there any other ways left
for me to properly escape/quote a string? Thanks in advance.