List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: URGENT Problem with MySQLODBC and Centura Team Developer 1.5.1
From:       Venu Anuganti <venu_mysql () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-25 17:52:41

Hi

This is a known issue and was fixed, but the fix is not yet released.
Please visit the following link for the fix or work around solution.

http://lists.mysql.com/cgi-ez/ezmlm-cgi?9:mss:10849:200106:lglmnlcggpoehpijkfol

Please tuned to myodbc@lists.mysql.com, for the relase of the new
version of MyODBC.

Thank you
Venu A

--- walterio wiedmann <wwalterio@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>  Hello,
>
>  I've a problem with MySQL via ODBC (version 2.50.37)
> and Centura Team
>  Developer 1.5.1.  I'm running in win98
>
>  When i retrieve columns in a query with bind
> variables show the follow error,
>  [TCX][MyODBC] SQLBind Parameter not used for all
> parameters
>  Example: SELECT cod_localidad, des_localidad
> 		FROM localidad
> 		WHERE cod_localidad = :scod_localidad
> 		INTO :colcod_localidad, :coldes_localidad
>  I've try with this instruction and i haven't problem
> 	SELECT cod_localidad, des_localidad
> 		FROM localidad
> 		WHERE cod_localidad = 'COR'
> 		INTO :colcod_localidad, :coldes_localidad
>

>  Can someone help me ???
>
>  Thank's
>
> ---

> żLo probaste?
> Correo gratis y para toda la vida en http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

=====
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Venu Anuganti <venu@mysql.com>
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   MySQL AB, FullTime Developer
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/   Redwood city, California  USA
       <___/   www.mysql.com

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/