List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: VB with Mysql
From:       John Calder <john () pixieware ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 23:33:54

At 13:22 23/07/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Your API looks very interesting indeed, but I'd like some examples of using
>it with MS Access through VBA... can you give me any help on this?

Commenting on this conversation as an interested 3rd party and
fan of Eric's work here:
The ADOX way into MS Access 2000 is an obvious area for investigation
This would work by using Eric's object to build
QueryDefs which everything else in Access could treat like
starting point tables.  I would like to get into this but:
(a) I haven't the time and (b) I don't encounter Access much
in my commercial work so while I want to try this it cannot be a
work priority for me in the near future.

Has anyone tried this ?

John Calder, PixieProgrammer
http://www.pixieware.com
"Technology to revitalise your text-based host apps"