List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Vote !
From:       "Clay Daniels" <clay_1 () airmail ! net>
Date:       2001-02-20 8:10:00

Guillaume de Lafontaine has a nice website full of info on ways to connect
Windows clients to MySQL. One thing of particular interest is a poll for
your favorite MySQL client. See:

http://www.dwam.net/mysql/

There have only been 29 votes cast so far, and I must admit I have not yet
voted as I'm still debating my options. I installed MyODBC and use Microsoft
Access for the administrative import/export of my tables from Clipper/dBase
to my RedHat MySQL server, and then use PHP and Apache from the Linux box
for the main client interface through the web browser, so I guess I fit in
the 'Other' category, but I'm very interested in what other people find
useful, and may try other approaches in addition to my current web-based
solution.

So go vote for your favorite MySQL client!