Bindu D wrote: > Hello, > I want to check if the libiodbc library is thread safe. We are > having problems while making using of these APIs from multiple > threads.Is there some option by which we can make it thread safe. Pl.let > me know, as it is quite a critical problem for us.Or should the driver > itself be thread safe ? If so where can we download the thread safe > version.? > Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated. > Thanks in advance, > Bindu Not sure about iODBC but you can make unixODBC thread safe by compiling with --enable-threads=yes (the default), the current devel build is 2.0.2, but the stable is 1.8.13, you can get the ftp://ftp.easysoft.com/pub/beta/unixODBC -- Nick Gorham When I die, I want to go like my grandfather did, gently while sleeping, and not like his passangers, screaming in a panic, looking for the inflatable raft. -- Seen on ./ --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please check "http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html" before posting. To request this thread, e-mail myodbc-thread2658@lists.mysql.com To unsubscribe, send a message to the address shown in the List-Unsubscribe header of this message. If you cannot see it, e-mail myodbc-unsubscribe@lists.mysql.com instead.