List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Problem with ODBC support on UNIX
From:       Bindu D <bindu () hclt ! com>
Date:       2001-01-12 8:11:14

Hello,
    I want to check if the libiodbc library is thread safe. We are
having problems while making using of these APIs from multiple
threads.Is there some option by which we can make it thread safe. Pl.let
me know, as it is quite a critical problem for us.Or should the driver
itself be thread safe ? If so where can we download  the thread safe
version.?
Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Bindu