List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    MyODBC -DSN Doubt
From:       "Chakravarthy Balagani" <chakri () ematic ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 16:26:09

Hi,
    I am using MyODBC driver downloaded form www.mysql.com website and installed it \
on my windows machines.  They connect to the MySQL Database on the Linux system using \
this Driver.    The Problem is
        I am able to create USER DSN  and SYSTEM DSN successfully and use that to \
                connect to the database
        When I am trying to create FILE DSN it is saying that DSN not Created and it \
is not creating the File DSN

2.  We are having a webserver Where our  Database is situated.  For our application \
running on that server to connect to the Database What is the type of DSN I have to \
Use?

Bye Chakri