List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: MyODBC for Linux
From:       Colin Richardson <colin_richardson () omnis-software ! com>
Date:       1999-10-28 16:10:52

Hi,

I am trying to find out the latest distribution of MySQL, MyODBC and
iODBC which is recommended for Linux ( both RedHat and Caldera).
Currently I have the following working,

MySQL client version 3.22.27
iODBC driver manager version 2.12
MyODBC driver version 2.50.22

I have tried using the MyODBC Unix source V2.50.26 but I can not get
this to build under Linux using the Makefiles provided.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Colin Richardson.