List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: MyODBC for Windows won't install
From:       "Ron Savage" <rons () hpaco ! aus ! hp ! com>
Date:       1999-09-28 23:06:16

I suggest you fall back to myodbc-2.50.24-nt.zip, the complete package.

I installed it yesterday effortlessly. When that works, try upgrading to
2.50.25. I did this after uninstalling Perl & MySQL 2.50.24, since I'm
documenting the installation of MySQL under Linux and WinNT, for a
forth-coming tutorial.

See my web site for previous tuts.

Cheers
Bus: rons@hpaco.aus.hp.com