List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: :ODBC error Undefined symbol "SQLAllocEnv"
From:       "Peter Harvey" <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-06-25 16:17:55

I have a bit of time right now to try to help you out (so stay online
<grin>).

I am not familiar with DBD::ODBC... my guess is that DBD is Perl'ish and
what you are trying to do is use this Perl interface to ODBC.

I can probably get you up and running if you use unixODBC. Would this work
for you?

Peter Harvey