List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Problem with sets column type
From:       Bryan Mayland <bmayland () leoninedev ! com>
Date:       1999-05-25 18:02:01

Hi!  I'm using myODBC 2.50.2200 in WindowsNT connecting to a mySQL database
running on Linux.  When I run a query that returns a column that is of type SET,
calling SQLDescribeColumn returns that the field is of type SQL_CHAR and has a
size of 0.  Is there a work-around to this?  I was thinking about it, and I
don't even know what I would expect to be returned!  Anyone have any ideas?

Bry