List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    myodbc: Re: Excel -> MySQL
From:       Colin McKinnon <colin () wew ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-02-18 9:34:31

At 16:03 17/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Help me ! !
>I have to browse an Excel file with C++ builder to fill my MySQL database
and I don't know exactly which control I must use.
>Must I use the binary file or does it exist a control that allows to
browse a worksheet without using binary files?
>Thanks for your help.

'Fraid I've not used C++ much, & not at all under MS-Windows, but do a lot
with VB. Based on my experience with that tool, it's probably easier to use
DDE.

Or, if you're not doing this too often save as CSV and LOAD DATA INFILE.

Or push it from Excel using VBA.

Or use Access to push it into an attached MySQL table.

Colin