List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: MS Access - Windows ODBC with remote connection to LinuxDatabase
From:       "Eric Lommatsch" <EricL () micronix ! com>
Date:       2007-01-15 15:58:27

I am not suggesting Reinstalling Access, If you read down to the bottom Of
the post that the link was to, what I wound up having to do was to
programitically create the links to the MySQL database using VBA. Given the
constraints of the client site that was the only way I could get it to work.

Thank you

Eric H. Lommatsch
Programmer
360 Business