List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    3.51.12 truncating data
From:       "Todd Smith" <tmsmith () pbl ! ca>
Date:       2006-09-11 15:57:18

I am using MySQL version 4.1.13 odbc driver 3.51.12.  I am coding in VB6 and
I run a "SHOW SLAVE STATUS" via this driver.  Using the previous
driver(3.51.11) everything was fine.  With the new driver I am receiving
truncated data.  For example instead of "Waiting for master to send event" I
receive "Waiting for ma".  I have looked at the forums and mailing lists and
found a similar problem for the "SHOW COLUMNS FROM tbl_name LIKE enum_col"
command, but no responses.  Any ideas of what could be causing the problem
or any resolutions.

Todd