List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: MyODBC-5 status update?
From:       Daniel Kasak <dkasak () nusconsulting ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-02-27 3:44:06

Daniel Kasak wrote:
> Peter Harvey wrote:
>> We are putting together a v3.51.13 release - do you mind if we send
>> you it for a quick test before we make it public - just to be sure
>> any problem you have in this regard is solved in 3.51.13.

Just an update on this version - MS Access is now crashing about 30% of
the time when I close it. It started this morning with the MyODBC update.
It gives a cryptic error about not being able to 'write' some memory
location ( quotes included in the error message ). It also gives a
particular memory location that it's having a problem with - this
changes each time.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer