List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Need MySQL Connector
From:       SOTL <sotl155360 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2005-12-21 22:09:48

Hi All

I would appreciate a little help in ascertaining where to get a copy of

MyODBC-3.51.11-2.mdk

in order to connect OpenOffice 2.0 basic to MySQL.

I have tried the MySQL site, downloaded what I thought was the connector [it
was indicated as having been renamed so what I downloaded may not have been
theconnector] installed connector downloaded and had connector fail
connection test of isql MySQL-test.

MySQL is operation in that I can log into MySQL using a root terminal or a
user terminal in the server. I have not been able to log in by anyother
means.

I also have been able to access MySQL by the monitor program and by login into
the test database.

Help would be appreciated.

Final comment I have been working on this for 4 straight days so I am becoming
flustered with this issue.

SOTL