List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: Sql Server replication using MyODBC as a heterogenious subscriber
From:       "Peter Harvey" <peterh () mysql ! com>
Date:       2004-07-30 19:25:34

Not until 3.53. The 3.52 release is being replaced by 3.53. Also; UNICODE
support will not be until near the release of the production version of 3.53
- so do not expect it in the early releases of 3.53.

Peter Harvey, Software Developer MySQL AB
Office: +1 619 251-6923

Are you MySQL certified? www.mysql.com/certification