List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: error connecting with mysql using odbc
From:       "Peter Harvey" <peterh () mysql ! com>
Date:       2004-07-16 17:56:54

You are using unixODBC Driver Manager (DM) on OSX? What version of OSX are
you using? Recent versions have iODBC by default. It would be bad to have
both on your system.

BTW: You should use a binary distro of MyODBC. If you do not see one on
mysql.com now please look for it in one week.

Peter Harvey, Software Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Office: +1 619 251-6923