List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Final Take: connecting SQL server on W and PHP/MYSQL on Unix
From:       lalit jairath <lkjairath () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-14 2:25:19

Hi All again,

Has any body seen the following? Any comments on this'll be highly appreciated.

Thx.

have a look at http://odbtp.sourceforge.net/.

it works very well, it's 10x better than the built in PHP ODBC, and the
author is very helpful (the PHP extension is about to go into PECL).

basically, you install it as a service on the Windows box, and connect
to it over TCP/IP through PHP from the Unix client

Daniel Kasak <dkasak@nusconsulting.com.au> wrote: Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:52:44 \
                +1100