List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: dynamic cursors?
From:       Venu <venu () mysql ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 18:39:05

Hi Peter !!

Its not yet supported. We are planning to incorporate Dynamic and key-set
driven types in the near future.

> MyODBC runs on Win2K SP2, and MySQL 3.23.43 running under Win2K SP2.
>
> BTW, is there any good FAQ or documentation on myODBC?

Right now only the MyODBC online manual at:
http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Clients.html#ODBC

And a new "MyODBC Programmer's Reference Manual" will be live with
MyODBC 3.51 Beta-1 very soon with a detailed FAQ on each topic.

Regards, venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com